MusicTech award: Best Software Instrument
We are proud to announce that Pianoteq 4.5 Pro has received an award in the category Best Software Instrument, as part of the 2014 MusicTech Gear Of The Year.
« Modartt’s Pianoteq Pro 4.5 is an absolutely fantastic software instrument, combining an intuitive interface with high quality, innovative mathematical approach to generating incredible piano sounds... »
Blüthner Model 1 add-on
Authorized by Blüthner, this is the world's first physical model of Blüthner's finest grand piano, widely celebrated for use on the concert stage. The round warm tonal character of the Blüthner Model 1 is accurately rendered by Pianoteq's physical model, bringing sparkling treble notes and powerful bass.
U4 upright piano add-on
Modartt proudly presents the very first upright piano model for Pianoteq: the U4 add-on. The U4 emphasizes the characteristics of upright pianos, offering 21 exciting presets demonstrating the versatility of the instrument. More details
Version 4.5 of Pianoteq includes an updated engine using an improved physical model of the hammer/string interaction which also benefits the D4, K1, YC5 and Blüthner Model 1 grand pianos. More details
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
PIANOTEQ - The fourth generation piano
Pianoteq is a virtual piano that runs on your computer. Celebrated for reproducing with an unprecedented realism the behaviour and the sound of the acoustic piano, it offers superb dynamics, natural resonances and unique physical parameters.
The powerful innovative features of Pianoteq, based on physical modelling and real time sound generation, make it the natural choice for demanding musicians including composers, producers and keyboardists. Pianoteq features also other instruments such as harpsichords, electric pianos, vibraphones and historical instruments.
PIANOTEQ features highlight
- Physically modelled piano, real time sound generation
- Full dynamics - no velocity switching
- Very expressive with superb playability
- Sounds and behaves just like a real piano
- Unique tuning, voicing and design adjustments
- Mic position, up to 5 mics
- Multi channel, up to 5 channels
- Piano factory, create easily your own piano
- Many effects + a convolution reverb
- Advanced preset and parameter manager
- Unlimited perspectives
- 64-bit versions available
- Native Linux (x86) version available
- Works great with any modern laptop
- Fast loading - just 20 MB in size