Prestigious Kremsegg collection
In collaboration with Kremsegg Schloss Museum (Austria), a collection of beautiful historical pianos has been created, ranging from 18th Century to late 19th Century instruments. The collection includes virtual copies of pianofortes. Incomparable for rendering the music of the Classical period, these instruments can also be used for more recent compositions.
Pianoteq 5 released!
We have devoted two years of research to developing and refining the award-winning Pianoteq physical model. Pianoteq 5 brings a new clarity and authenticity to the piano sound. Moreover, it offers no less than 9 new piano models, and sound recording is taken to a higher level of control with the addition of directional microphones, letting you choose from a range of well-known microphone brands.
PIANOTEQ - The fourth generation piano
Pianoteq is a virtual piano that runs on your computer. Celebrated for reproducing with an unprecedented realism the behaviour and the sound of the acoustic piano, it offers superb dynamics, natural resonances and unique physical parameters.
Pianoteq features highlight
- Physically modelled piano, real time sound generation
- Full dynamics - no velocity switching
- Very expressive with superb playability
- Sounds and behaves just like a real piano
- Unique tuning, voicing and design adjustments
- Mic position, up to 5 mics
- Multi channel, up to 5 channels
- Piano factory - easily create your own piano
- Many effects + a convolution reverb
- Advanced preset and parameter manager
- Unlimited perspectives
- 64-bit versions available
- Native Linux (x86) version available
- Works great with any modern laptop
- Fast loading - just 40 MB in size