The electro-acoustic piano Pianet N joins the Pianet T, Electra-piano and Clavinet D6 as part of the Hohner Collection, authorized by Hohner
Show the world what you can do with Pianoteq 5 in front of the camera and get the chance to win a value coupon of up to $450 (400 €) for purchasing Pianoteq products in our online store.
The Concert Harp for Pianoteq, physically modelled after a Salvi concert grand harp, includes pedals to change the pitch of the strings when playing in diatonic mode. It also allows you to play pinch harmonics (flageolets) and glissando.
Since there are no damped strings during playing, the harp has a special magical sound which the Pianoteq physical modelling manages to capture with astonishing authenticity.
We have devoted two years of research to developing and refining the award-winning Pianoteq physical model. Pianoteq 5 brings a new clarity and authenticity to the piano sound. Moreover, it offers no less than 9 new piano models, and sound recording is taken to a higher level of control with the addition of directional microphones, letting you choose from a range of well-known microphone brands.
Pianoteq - The fourth generation piano
Pianoteq is a virtual piano that runs on your computer. Celebrated for reproducing with an unprecedented realism the behaviour and the sound of the acoustic piano, it offers superb dynamics, natural resonances and unique physical parameters.
The powerful innovative features of Pianoteq, based on physical modelling and real time sound generation, make it the natural choice for demanding musicians including composers, producers and keyboardists. Pianoteq also features other instruments such as harpsichords, electric pianos, vibraphones and historical instruments.
Pianoteq features highlight
- Physically modelled piano
- Real time sound generation
- Full dynamics - no velocity switching
- Very expressive with superb playability
- Sounds and behaves just like a real piano
- Unique tuning, voicing and design adjustments
- Mic position, up to 5 mics
- Multi channel, up to 5 channels
- Piano factory - easily create your own piano
- Many effects + a convolution reverb
- Advanced preset and parameter manager
- Unlimited perspectives
- 64-bit versions available
- Native Linux (x86) version available
- Works great with any modern laptop
- Fast loading - just 40 MB in size